2 cups canned artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
3/4 cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
2 tablespoons sour cream (reduced-fat)
2 tablespoons ricotta cheese (reduced-fat)
4 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine 1 cup artichoke hearts, beans, spinach, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, sour cream, ricotta, olive oil and garlic in a food processor or a large bowl if using an immersion blender. Pulse until almost smooth.
4. Loosely chop the remaining artichoke hearts until chunky. Stir into the pureed mixture.
5. Spread the mixture into a shallow dish (8 x 8 works just fine). Top with the remaining 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan.
6. Bake for approximately 30-45 minutes or until bubbly. Turn the oven to broil for the last 3-5 minutes to brown the cheese on the top.
7. Serve warm with tortilla chips or veggies.