I have outlined the basic cleanse program below. If you have any specific issues, such as inflammation, candida, cellulite, hormonal issues, possible food intolerances, allergies, or blood sugar issues (hypoglycemia, insulin resistance), I can provide you additional information to support these conditions. Please let me know and we can schedule a one-on-one session to discuss. All cleanses are based on the three-phase model and have a similar food list.
Although I know everyone likes to be told exactly what to do, you will need to take some responsibility and tune into your specific needs to fit your unique intention. Also, I have left things a little loose with how many days you dedicate to Phases 1, 2, and 3, which means you can cleanse for anywhere from 14 to 28 days. That may sound like a lot, but keep in mind that soon after you begin the program, you will feel more energized and lighter and have no cravings, which will make the time pass quickly.
The three phases of this program:
1. Phase 1 – preparation, elimination of refined foods and stimulants
2. Phase 2 – deepening/optional lemonade fast
3. Phase 3 – adding and awareness
How to optimize your cleanse
· It is ideal to space meals 3-4 hours apart. This allows the body to tap into and begin to burn fatty tissue that is storing toxins.
· Eat your evening meal at least 2-3 hours before going to bed, to ensure that you are not still digesting when your body needs its rest and renewal. The body, particularly the liver, does some serious cleansing at night. This is why staying up past midnight to party (alcohol, drugs) is particularly destructive to the liver.