Are you ready to take the whole-body cleanse to the next level? You can do this by adding a natural colon cleanser with your whole foods eating regimen. Not sure if you need colon support? Take the colon health quiz. Put download link for colon test.
- 14 days of meals designed to support your entire body
- Bonus modules for meditation, healing and lifestyle
- Your personal client workbook to track your progress
- Bonus: Additional Recipes for a Third Cleanse Week
- Meal plans, shopping list and daily protocol for the entire 7 Day Whole Body Cleanse
- Bonus: a 30 minute follow up session with me
- Access to our Private Facebook Group
- Support your liver, heart and kidneys and smile
- Get rid of that belly fat
- Feed your cells those health fats they need
- Promote your metabolism with thermogenic foods
- Eat gluten free (we offer a gluten sensitivity test)
- Promote healing with flavors from around the world
- Flush out the toxins that hold you back from burning fat
- Get a powerful smile through our smile promoting foods and smoothies
- Teaches you how to eat to regain your energy
- Teaches how to eat to lose the belly fat
- Bonus: discounts on health home testing kits
High-fiber foods add bulk that prevents constipation. The trip from beginning to end of your digestive tract can take between one and three days, with as much of 90 percent of that time in the colon. The colon, a 5- to 6-foot-long muscular tube, absorbs fluids and some nutrients. A variety of foods can help keep your colon clean and functioning optimally.
Constipation, the most common digestive complaint in the U.S. population, can make life miserable. Not only does constipation make you feel bloated, headachy, and irritable, but relieving constipation — especially long-term or chronic constipation — is time consuming and expensive. Each year in the U.S., chronic constipation leads to around 2.5 million doctor visits — and medication costs of many hundreds of millions of dollars.
Digestive disorders are becoming more prevalent in other countries as westernized society spreads. Constipation is a serious health concern and, along with other digestive ailments, affects at least 1 out of 5 people in America. Medically, constipation is defined as the passage of small amounts of hard, dry bowel movements, usually fewer than three times per week. The reality, however, is that if you are not having a minimum of 2 soft, easy to pass bowel movements daily then you are constipated and waste is accumulating in your system. Effects of constipation can include bad breath and skin eruptions.
You must have heard of the term “colon cleansing”, colon cleansing has been in practice since the ancient times, natural colon cleansing can make significant changes in your overall health. The colon cleanser has a clear goal; remove large quantities of stagnant and toxic buildup in the colon. This can help you lose weight naturally; feel better, have improved immune system, and have a much reduced risk of colon cancer (which is very widespread).
It is said that our natural bowel movements are not enough to clean the colon, colon is a part of the large intestine and it processes final waste products in the body.
- Facilitates toxin removal and improves colon health
- Relieves constipation, bloating and improves overall digestive health
- Safe and non-allergenic unlike laxatives
- Reduces the risk of colon cancer
- Increase in energy and aids in weight loss
- Private portal access for as long as you need
- 14 Days of whole foods that promote a heathy and clean colon
- Sevalife Healing kit included
- Cleanse e-book
- Coaching on the go
- 20% discount on our preventative tests inflammation score, gluten sensitivity and food allergies
- Probiotics to promote healthy gut bacteria
- Oxy Powder